Sunday, December 24, 2006

Victoria Beckham Unfashionable Move


Reading through an old style magazine I found a rather amusing quote from a writer, disturbed by the fact Miss Beckham was releasing a style book (That Extra Half an Inch) she seemed bewildered by the fact Posh thought she had the right to give others style advice as hers was a far cry from Miss Moss, which I agree.

The writer questioned what knowlege we could gain from this, "How to navigate a hair extension with a nail extension, perhaps?"

I think that says it all.....

3 Comments:

Blogger discotheque confusion said...

Oh. Dear.

When will she learn? I feel sorry for her because I like her, but she had dreadful style.

I'm glad I stumbled across your blog, you have some great posts.

Do you want to swap links?

S xx

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeewwww
thats an ugly dress.
=]
lol
do u want to exchange links?
that would cool by me?!

3:14 PM  
Blogger indigomast said...

ugh victoria beckham is a fashion nightmare.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home