Wednesday, January 24, 2007

5 Things You Didn't Know

Irina's Haircut

For those slightly curious about the girl behind the blog.....



1) I live in Greater London so the train journey to London is pretty painless



2) I like travelling and have been to many countries; I still really want to go to China, Japan, Australia and Sweden.



3) I'm still a student at school



4) I've been scouted many times by various modelling agencies but do not model



5) I have Irina's haircut and it's the same colour- possibly darker




4 Comments:

Blogger la femme said...

Australia rocks. Go there baby.

5:06 AM  
Blogger discotheque confusion said...

Ooh, I only just saw this post.

Wow, Irina's hair! lucky. and also about the scouting.

I'd love to go to Japan too. I want to recreate Lost in Translation in Tokyo! and I want to visit the mountains with all the beautiful cherryblossom in the north!

Have you read the "In the Line of Beauty" spread in last october's vogue? Its one of my favourites, set in Japan. Check it out if you can!

S xx

5:42 PM  
Blogger mahret said...

I love Irina's hairstyle!
Lucky girl!

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in Sweden.
Believe me, it's not such a
fun place.
ppl are cold.heartless and so on.
well maybe not to tourists.
but I'd also LOVE to travel to
Japan.It's my main goal in life.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home