Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Why hello, aren't you rather interesting....


Red lipstick never goes out of fashion


A short plain purple summer dress: oh yes

Simple Stripes yet a striking effect



Girl on the left- sophistacted & chic. Extravogent jewellery & a rich shade of green.

Gothic Beauty


Vintage Treasures

Casual and Simple


Eye Spy

A mismatch scarf and monochrome top

Tassle Earrings- an addition to my wishlist

Okay so I admit I have the slightest fascination when it comes to what people wear out and about especially at parties. As humans we are naturally drawn to what we like visually to begin with and at parties the variation of different styles, beauties, personalities is so vast. Just appearance alone before even talking to someone speaks volume. Here are some photographs with paty goers/fashion industry insiders whose style looks interesting to me.

Source: Various Party Photo Blogs

6 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Great party pics. I completely agree with red lipstick--every girl should have some.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Reena Rai said...

I'm also ever so slightly obsessed with going out attire...though I must admit that I normally throw on a little dress and some heels due to my laziness. These pics have inspired me to try a little harder though! Awesome choice of pics

9:18 PM  
Blogger Style Spot said...

oo these photos make me want to party. great choices..they all look fab!

xx

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos, I love the long orange earring. I've been a red lipstick kinda girl forever - it's a classic.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Ana said...

These are fun. And I love the red lipstic.

Stop by my blog.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Chelsea Rae said...

Party pictures are the best!

I love the shot of the girl with the larger than life eye lashes on one eye. I have a ton of crazy, fake lashes, but I have no idea how to put them on without gluing my eye shut, so they're just sitting in their boxes waiting to be played with...

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home