Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Chloe loses her cool



I love people who take chances with their clothing and don't opt for very mainstream and very boring items. Chloe S. is known for her quirky style but for me sometimes she goes slightly overboard. Sometimes yeah she does look nice but others she just puzzles me. I feel the pieces don't always really suit her....she looks extremely pale and washed out in the first picture and the clothing does no justice for her figure as for the second picture I'm not keen on the dress I don't know why but it looks like something is missing and I find this outfit slightly puzzling too.....

6 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

i think she looks like a horse. a male horse.
but sometimes she dresses well. SOMETIMES.
cool blog!

12:45 AM  
Blogger Sophia said...

Hmmm, there is something off with these outfits. I mean, they are definitely not horrid, but something is missing. The pink tube dress is a nice colour, quite cute, but it's missing the OOMPH..the OOH LA LA factor. Perhaps it needs a nice belt, nicer pumps, a nice clutch, something!

1:49 AM  
Blogger Carolina Lange said...

I don't really like her style, but she is beautiful.

7:04 PM  
Blogger F.M. said...

You're right - these outfits aren't exactly "picture perfect", but that's kind of the point with Chloe, isn't it? She gets away with anything because she's got the right attitude to pull it off... now that's a fashion maven!

3:28 AM  
Blogger Nesle Baghdasarian said...

cool not dead

8:49 PM  
Blogger Y said...

mmh, well. i must say, i always love her: for these legs and mostly for her attitude! and pic perfect can be very boring.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home