Sunday, January 28, 2007

It's A Party (a pretty stylish one too)


Nicole: Icing- 1,000 calories, cake 5,000 calories, toppings 3,000 calories.......shit.

But when I'm older I want a cake just like that (and I'll eat it)

Looks like Pete Doherty has met his match....

Mischa, boyfiend and co. I love that Mui Mui dress but I don't think she does it much justice....and do I spot Burberry print (@!ZHJE&**E$J*FRFK)

Paris being.....Paris. Couldn't wait to check out how "hot" her reflection was

Mischa B's sis tyring to play it a little "too cool" if you ask me

Cream or Marshmellows?

She's gorgeous looks like an L.A. princess which she more than likely is and I adore this outfit

The baggy jacket, waves and feminine/ masculine look never fails ( though I prefer what the girl on the left's wearing)

I love her hair and eyes as well as her top from H&M (the one I could never track down)

Here thanks to courtesy of "The Cobra Snake" I've got photos from Nicole Richie's birthday party- and hollywoods coolest and hippest young things were everywhere to be seen.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rory said...

That cake looks so yummy!

And Mischa and her sister look very similiar!

9:37 PM  
Blogger discotheque confusion said...

Trust Cobrasnake to come up with great pictures.

I think Mischa looks good in that dress, actually. Although I think its one of those pieces that doens't translate aswell into real life as ift does on the catwalk.

as for Hania. Can she stop trying to be a rebel?! Its just boring..we've already got one lindsay.

S xx

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, love your blog!
you once left a request to swap links on my blog, I have a link-list finally and added you, will check back to your blog more often now, so update frequently, ok? :)

9:15 AM  
Blogger Marissa O said...

ah! i want your name!

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been tagged!

Please write a blog post about 6 unusual things about yourself.
Choose 6 other bloggers, tag them and explain the rules.
List them below your blog post.

I think it's a nice little game to get to know other bloggers a little better besides reading their blogs!

Regards, from picky picks pics

9:18 AM  
Blogger Anon said...

I love that picture with the soft wavy hair and the masculin look. The girl on the left is Corey Kennedy, she has a very unique style.

http://corykennedy.blogspot.com/

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home