Sunday, February 04, 2007

Georgia Frost Not So Pretty After All.....





Select Model Georgia Frost is lean and photogenic. Just by looking at her pictures it's obvious she is a pretty girl. I even did a post on her many months ago when her career just started out and predicted she'd make it big, and considering so far she has appeared in most of the autumn/winter shows in ny and is in the new Dolce and Gabbana, Burberry and Anna Molinari campgains I can say "haha I was right."

Though I made this assumption on her portfolio I'd never actually seen other pictures of her and after seeing many catwalk photos of her; her hair colour is too yellow, her eyebrows are too dark for the hair, her hair is really thin, her ears poke out and she looks like a timid teenage who likes eating pizzas and staying at home.

I'm a nice person and I don't usually put people down and yes I accept they do photoshop and some people do look better in photos and different in real life but I've never seen a contrast before.

Just goes to show models have their flaws too.........

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im not feeling her at all...freja on the other hand has something!

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeh well sorry sweetheart shes got the jobs and you havent doll!!

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hm, just kind of emphasizes what a great model she is, then. she knows all her best angles/takes direction very well. good for her.

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this article is spot on! i was shocked when i saw her in real life.
just shows you how photoshop can change the whole image of a person,

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Georgia Frost is a very pretty girl, both in pictures and on the catwalk, plus she is extremely photogenic. In my opinion she's a great model!

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so pretty, to be honest' honey' she's probably prettier than you, erm, let me guess, you're the type that likes staying at home and eating fish and chips??? she's the model, she's got the jobs, so she must be pretty, i'd like to see your face in the morning before you put any make up on...

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think she is the most beutifull girl in the world and you must be a silly billy not to realise her beauty

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home