Tuesday, March 06, 2007

FASHION IS FUN!




On the spring/summer 07 catwalk when I saw Vlada Roslyakova strutting down the Giles catwalk I found this cropped black yeti outfit rather amusing and intruiging not once however, did I think someone would go as far as wearing it- and they did! To the most recent boombox party to be more precise- just goes to show with fashion- you really can let yourself go.

I also spotted Agyness looking wonderful and deliciously new ravish to thought I'd add in a picture of her outfit too!

7 Comments:

Blogger ilovesecondhandsmoke said...

Coiffed, trimmed, and dyed Cousin It!

Je suis philippin qui habite en Californie.

1:47 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

wow those first two pics are sooo awesome! hehe

3:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha the first pic is great! imagine all these serious-looking fashion editors sitting in front row being confronted with this ahaha

12:15 PM  
Blogger discotheque confusion said...

She looks like the Queen in snow white!

well, ok, maybe just the make up.

I tend to feel a little that Agyness Deyn is sometimes "over hyped" but this picture has renewed my faith-she looks fabulous.

Hmm, right click, save.

S xx

5:50 PM  
Blogger Lana said...

You are crazy if you go to a party dressed up like THAT! :P. I certainly would be!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Model Citzen said...

someone has serious balls! it's like snafulufugus and cousin it had a crack baby.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Tru said...

that yeti outfit...so not good

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home