Friday, February 09, 2007

Autumn/Winter Trends Part 1

Shifts
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Marchesa
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Naeem Khan
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Vera Wang

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monique Lhuillier
Fur
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Luca Luca
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Micheal Kors- Fur Hats
Leather/PVC
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Abete
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jill Stuart
Frumpy Chic
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Karen Walker
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
United Bamboo
I'm slighty against using real animal fur, even though it has been a major trend this season. However; do not fear! You can buy pretty realistic looking fake fur nowadays too! As for the Frumpy Chic look- Oh, I just raided grandma's closet and look what I found! I have (much to my dismay) fallen in love with this look. The shift is back in fashion to now I can head into lovely London and purchase a vintage one myself! As for Leather and PVC- if you've got the body to pull it off- what are you waiting for! However to avoid looking hooker-ish refer to catwalk photos for guidance and help.

4 Comments:

Blogger discotheque confusion said...

I love the shifts around at the moment, they're so versatile!

I'm against fur too, but I think the fake variety is cool, though you have to be quite brave to pull it off!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Bojana said...

Luxirious bejewelled minidresses are the best. Nice site too, even though I can't really forgive the "Mui Mui"

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad shift dresses have made it back. in the past i had always thought them to be a bit school marmish... but these new ones are hot, and yes... versatile! i wear it to work one way and to a party another... how splendid is that?

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad shift dresses have made it back. in the past i had always thought them to be a bit school marmish... but these new ones are hot, and yes... versatile! i wear it to work one way and to a party another... how splendid is that?

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home