Saturday, February 24, 2007

My Autumn/Winter 2007 Wardbrobe



Yes, I do want to be seen in the same dress as this 10 year old

Very magical indeed....

House Of Holland's new collection is full of model slogans!
A gorgeous coat, it makes me think of little red riding hood, in black and minus the hood.

Yes I've got it all planned already....here are four of the divine items of clothing I shall be wearing this winter and autumn. The only thing that comes between these gorgeous garments and myself is....money. However, I can still dream and pray one day I'll wake up next to ten pots of gold, or twenty......These have been my favourite looks on the catwalk so far and I will eventually post a high-street (much more realistic and less expensive) list of looking gorgeous for this autumn and winter. In the meantime enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lana said...

Like the coat!

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looove the coat in the last pic - it got my Pic(k) Of The Day today! thanks for the inspiration!!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home