Saturday, March 03, 2007

I spy with my little style

Simple but effective, and I long for lovely white blonde locks!
Metallic boots- I used to think this was a nono but now I feel otherwise...
Be bright, be vibrant, be bold!
Again- against animal fur but caroline does look rather good
High heels, long black socks & oversized bags- try it!
I hope I'm that stylish at her age!

Kate looks great as ever- Pete looks like he's somewhere else.....
Daria is not only a fantastic model but a stylish one too, this body con dress matched with a leather jacket is something that few could of pull but Daria makes it appear effortless chic.
Zooey Deschanel looking pretty in Fendi.
Paris- Looking like a waitress from an american diner- but you've got to give her stars for trying to dress about more...covered up
I don't know who this man is but he is fabulous! Note: The Sexy Smirk

10 Comments:

Blogger Lana said...

Oeh love the outfit (especially the heels) from the girl with the striped bonet!

And I'm hopeing to be that thin at that age :O!

6:27 PM  
Blogger ilovesecondhandsmoke said...

Look at those delicious metallic boots! And that stiletto heel on the right in the fifth photo. And the booties in the sixth photo! And Daria in Versace!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Q said...

Paris is improving, but just when you feel like you can describe her other than using the words "skanky" and "tasteless", she ruins her outfit by omitting the bra.

The girl just doesn't learn.

9:28 PM  
Blogger The Glossy Editor said...

Love that pic of Daria...the jacket makes the outfit!

1:47 AM  
Blogger The Glossy Editor said...

Love that pic of Daria...the jacket makes the outfit!

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A absolutely awesome collection of outfits! I particularly love the long black socks.

1:56 AM  
Blogger Flashy_Shades said...

ah, love those parisians

3:31 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I love that coloured hat. I'm adicted to colour!

Want to trade links?

5:40 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

I LOVE the older woman's outfit. She looks incredible.

3:35 AM  
Blogger Model Citzen said...

I too will look ever so stylish at that woman's age! I HATE PETE! He's such an eyesore.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home