Wednesday, March 14, 2007

There's Something About Mary





Mary-Kate Oslen, squeaky clean bubbly blonde teen now stroppy, rocky, high heel totty fashion icon & I do like her style. I would give anything to have that wardbrobe of hers. Do I think she is slightly dilluded? Yes. Troubled and insecure? Isn't that how most teen stars end up? Though I like her style, sometimes I feel like she does try too hard to play the "cool rebel twin". Then again, if it floats her boat I say good on her! These drawings of her are slightly amusing though and realistic, but look at the photos to see MK in her full style glory. Though the bright blonde, pale skin, ruby red lips places a question mark over my head.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she does have the best 'ive thrown everything on and just happened to look this fabulous' look, but i guess that does defeat the object...

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha those drawings are great!!

i do like her (actually both twin's) style too, but sometimes all this grungy- and gothness is getting too much. she's looking so unhealthy and i really do not like that turban. i hope they are coming up with a new look for spring and summer..

9:02 PM  
Blogger Lana said...

I read somewhere that they have this special sence for fashion, that not everyone has. I must agree..

3:36 PM  
Blogger discotheque confusion said...

haha, that picture of her is spot on!

I love MK, but I agree that she seems to have been trying a little too hard lately, and I wish that she'd dye her hair, and put on some weight, because im beginning to tire of the anorexic, witchy look!

S xx

12:43 PM  
Blogger F.M. said...

Her still is hit & miss, but the leather bomber is totally 'hit.'

7:01 PM  
Blogger Model Citzen said...

that sketch is dead on. I love their style (mk's a little more)

4:04 PM  
Blogger Bojana said...

Hahah that sketch looks so much like her.

Nice blog!

10:07 PM  
Blogger maya said...

i really want a frankie says relax tshirt.

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AH! AMAZING ! I am liking you !

4:11 PM  
Blogger Carolina Lange said...

She sure has style!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I think no matter what anyone says, girls (and guys) will look at her and feel inspired to dress in a "i-don't-care-what-you-think-of-me" kind of way...but then again my opinion is biased, I love the olsens...check out my blog www.imnotfamousyet.blogspot.com for proof...

7:45 AM  
Blogger Bobble Bee said...

you did that drawing??

6:29 AM  
Blogger royal radiance said...

the style is great, but only her can pull it of.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home