Thursday, June 12, 2008

Resort Review

I am so impressed with just how brilliant designer's resort pieces have been! I have seen endless amounts of superb clothing- I must admit I did feel intially that the past two seasons of clothes had been- less exciting than previous perhaps? Although the resort collections have been enchanting to say the least! Here are my favourite items from some of the designers.

Versace- Sophistacted royal blue

Isaac Mizrahi- Great work wear plus gladiator shoes making the look slightly more edgy. Definitely.
Phi- Historical underwear inspired outwear. A sure sign of sex appeal.

Badgley Mischka- The texture of this dress reminds me of mermaid scales

Roberto Cavalli- I wasn't that overally impressed with the collection but this vintage, lacey number most certainly caught my eye!

Erin Fetherson- How my jaw hit the floor when I saw this dress. Magnificent & my favourite item by far.

Stella McCartney- Couldn't fault her collection. This assymetric dress paints happy thoughts in my mind.

Prada- The most divine green outfit I've ever set my eyes apon.

Ports 1961-
You may not be the perfect housewife but fool outsiders with this dress
Behnaz Sarafpour- Lovely Vintage Style Fitted Dress

15 Comments:

Blogger saray said...

I like what chanel iman is wearing!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love allll of these.
ahh these collections were all incredible.

im glad you enjoyed my posts :)

wanna trade links?

7:35 PM  
Blogger Times of Glory said...

Thank you for stoppy by and your lovely comment! I really agree that resort collection is just getting better and better! It is not just for comfort - much more interesting and elegant!

1:59 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

The Stella McCartney collection is stunning.

4:01 AM  
Blogger J.M. Powell said...

i love phi...they never disappoint

11:12 AM  
Blogger Tinsley said...

seems like everyone is making resort collections now!
stella mccartney is my absolute favourite - what a beautiful dress!

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the dress by Erin Fetherson

10:41 AM  
Blogger Style Spot said...

i adore what Chanel is wearing! great photos..you're the best at picking great images that inspire !

xx

7:40 PM  
Blogger marie said...

Oh, i loved the Cavalli dress, but they were all nice.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Fashion Critic said...

Chanel Iman is wearing Stella McCartney

11:44 PM  
Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Ooooooh I had not seen that Phi dress yet - fantastic!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Elitist Society said...

This line is REALLY interesting and beautiful, especially the little black see thru number. Thanks for the share:)

3:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that Badgley Mischka crinoline dress so much!

By the way girlfriend, do drop by my fashion blog as well okay :D

http://fashionheaven.blogspot.com/

6:28 PM  
Blogger Cassiopeia said...

Ooooh. I'm not usually a fan of assymetric dresses, but you know what... the Erin Featherston one is CUTE! :-D

11:24 PM  
Blogger AMIT said...

All the pictures are fashionable and i love it.

Lingerie directory

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home