Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nymphets Named And Proclaimed



Not only are they born painfully mesmerising creatures, even their names echo such an enimagtic and alluring air.

I know, I know, models come from far and wide across plains of the earths, so whilst their names sound exotic to us, it is more widely recognised in their homeland. Equally, I am aware that some models shall just have ordinary, popular names but it seems to me at least, flicking through the likes of Lula, i-D, LOVE, Dazed and Confused, the following: Candice Swanepoel, Yulia Terentieva, Magdalena Frackowiak, Constance Jablonski, Tatiana Lyadochkina, Madelene de la Motte and Karlie Kloss, all render me insignificant and cast me off as Bill Bloggs.

I'm aware that the perfection which dominates their faces, is what gives such names an enticing twist, names like Kate Moss prove that a being can transfer the ordinary into the extra-ordinary with a swish of fortunate genetic genes. The bottom line is, have one thing working in your favour and make everything else work for you. Emerald, emerald with envy is how I feel.

3 Comments:

Blogger Reena Rai said...

Love, love this post. I too adore models and almost treat them as otherworldly beautiful creatures. Which I suppose is what they are

3:41 PM  
Anonymous factory sewing said...

Not only are they born painfully mesmerising creatures, even their names echo such an enimagtic and alluring air. cotton salwar suits wholesale , wholesale ladies suits online ,

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

westbrook shoes
supreme official
jordan outlet
yeezy boost 350 v2
off white hoodie
birkin bag
bape
jordan
kyrie 8
Golden Goose Deluxe Brand

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home